ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

Clive the public charity man.I would have thought charity starts...

1. 63 Posts.
    Clive the public charity man.I would have thought charity starts at home,it appears not here it doesn't.

Many long suffering shareholders in ARH were looking foreword to a long awaoited $4-$5 sp by the end of september when deals with the Chinese companies were due to be completed.

Now, after years of broken promises, shareholders watch on as LITTLE Big Clive [one of Australia's wealthest men] proceeds to shaft the little people by capping our value at $2.20; the market is so pi**ed-off with it all, the sp contoinues to fall, I doubt if anyone will ever see $2.20,let alone an Australian listing for Little Clives' new company. With our shares going off-shore, guess how many Australian banks will lend against them ....none.

Not the way to win friends and influence people Clive baby,

IMO shareholders are entitled to feel agrieved and financially shafted by what is seen as pure greed by someone who should have known better. Asic should have a good look at this sorrowfull outfit and the contemptable way in which the shareholders have been treated for far too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.