FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello stefoid,The Chinese are brilliant - they do numbers, they...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello stefoid,

The Chinese are brilliant - they do numbers, they do business. They do not lie either - not at this level. If they actually state something they mean it and will follow through. They will be committed and will want to see FML making a profit and growing their investment because this is commercial.

The top end of town know this. They know the Chinese will be taking the long term view and there is no downside. A huge investor committed for the long term with gobs of money - far superior to the path FML have taken in the past because they had to. Wake up, or disbelieve me I don't care. Just a side note I have been accused of being a TU junkie LOL this proves I am not as I am standing up for what I believe in when it is not popular. Angry posts are the flavor of the day!

For the majority that may not fully understand the words I carefully choose - commercial means - transactions will be above board in accordance with laws full stop. That means gold has to be sold at spot but may by preference go via Perth Mint to China. Ditto nickel, PGE's cobalt etc or copper.

Those that do not understand or trust have two choices - 1) go or 2) stay and vote against it. The more I talk to people that understand this level of business the more I love this deal. No apologies of course SGG will want FML share price to rise and will want dividends - the difference is they have gobs of money, a long term view and 'face' to ensure they succeed or lose it.

The fact SGG chose FML vindicates my long term support as they grew from a $20M explorer. They will become a tier1 mining house of international standard. China is the new USA because they have the manufacturing clout and the savings, the USA is no longer unfirtunately in this position. We sold the farm long ago and need the money - we have to get over this because it is reality.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ $441 3.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3048 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 9056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.