FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

FYI all,I am talking to top end business people with direct...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    FYI all,

I am talking to top end business people with direct experience of China. I am not barking, angry, delusional, stupid or wearing special glasses - that is not a flame but it is bordering on insult.

You are welcome to your view, try not insulting mine, you can TU it I don't care I am not here to be popular I am here to share what I know. Anger or insult should not be swaying anybodies vote or winning any argument here. I see a lot of misunderstanding and am somewhat dismayed but now calm about it.

Common sense and self preservation should win the day. Respect is offered for the negative view if presented without lies or slander or insult. If not I shall ignore it.

Here is the simple fact - the Chinese have the money and we need it to get where we are going.

My corporate mate stated - 'no downside, a fantastic transaction'. That 'there will be some irrational racism about the Chinese and noise about the 51% but at the end of the day investors will start to think - hey we can sit here for the ride and make some serious money'.

He deals with Chinese at the corporate level and really respects & likes them. He has been there at that level for many years and does not say this lightly. He did say that if other (here un-named) certain countries had been mentioned in this deal then he would have warned me to run a fmile. I apologize to SGG for the racism and lack of business acumen displayed by some Australians. SGG please understand we are not all the same. Capital is global, i personally welcome you and look forward to a mutually beneficial long term future with you!

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.