AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

shareholders stop complaining, page-42

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Joecar, you wrote:,

1. Institutions from time to time will own a controlling stake in most ASX200 companies, its just how the market works, accept it, as if a insto raising was not held, then whos to say an insto cant buy on market a contraolling stake.

Why didn't they. Why didn't they bought at market then. We could have got a better price for our shares.

2. In the critial situation the comapny was left in left wouldnt it be more of a priority for the companys overall survival? otherwise shareholders would end up with nothing?

Why haven't we been kept better informed of the situation. Such as offers that came in. And, most importantly, why has it been kept so secret. NO I AM NOT CONVINCED OF THE TRANSPARENCY OF THE WHOLE DEAL.

3. I belive the board are acting in the companys overall interest by raising capital at a quick & inexpensive as possible. Again, retail share holders will be offered a SPP down the track after the proposed insto raising.

How can you say that the Board is acting in the best overall interest of the company, when it is obvious that the ones who will get the most benefit from it all, is one single Director (MR), and some institutions.

And, how are you so positively sure that there is going to an SPP down the track, regardless.

4. Yes it is, would you rather risk trying to roll over debt that is due to mature in the near future? im not sure if you have tried to apply for a commercial loan recently but it is very difficult and even tho our stock market has recovered slightly i and many other still beleive debt markets could take some time to heal. Management are clearly not risking this one. Again they are acting in the companys best interest.

Well, it is only your opinion, against some other posters here. Me included.
    Joe, take off you rose coloured glasses. Unless of course, you are privy to something that we don't know.
    It is a well known fact that we, small retail shareholders, are only the cage bottom feeders, We are never allowed to feed from the top try, lol. The sooner you realise that, the better.

5. This idea is a more expensive alternative and a low acceptance from retail investors may scare off the instos. Remember instos dont have to be a large corporate brand, they can also be private high net wealth individuals.

Again, it is only your idea against others. And yes, these instos can, and will manipulate the market to suit themselves, if and when they wish to do it. So, keep an eye on it.

6. Refer to my comments above.

7. Raising capital before debt is about to mature is a dangerous game to polay in this market. Think about it, shorters would jump all over the stock forcing AIO to hold a cap raising at a depressed price, further diluting the company.

How much more depressed could the cap rasing have gone to. From $1.83 to a $1.10, it is a 40% discount, for crying out aloud.
    And how much more dilution could the company have got, (as you are alluding above), than the one that they just created/caused. IMHO it could have not being worse.
    What about the poor buggers that have paid the $3, 4, and 5 dollars per share anyway, how about this dilution. How do you think they feel, lol.

Now Joecar, think about this one for now. If the company would have told us what the offers were, don't you think that the market would have reacted in a good solid way to that?

And, even if the best offer was lets say only at $1.80 per shares, (which is ridiculous to say the least, when an offer of $4.40 which was rejected by this so called good Board/Management), don't you think it would have set a base price for the shares???

No, You do not convince me. I have been in this game for a very very long period of time (many many moons ago as they say) let me tell you, and it takes a lot more to convince me.

Joe, if you are privy to some infos that we don't know, please tell us, otherwise tell us that it is only your opinion and nothing else. How is that for a challenge!!

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.