AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

shareholders stop complaining, page-44

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Mik01,

As usual it is hidden somewhere and NO I haven't read it. I haven't received it as yet. And, don't say that it is on the internet. Not everybody, me included, has access to high speed broadband. Does it mean that we are then not considered to be shareholders like the ones who have such facility?

What is wrong, (like the good old days) with posting news like that to the shareholders, lol.

And, why didn't they say/announced what the offers and prices were during that everlasting, and never ending capitalisation process.??

Why is it that, if Management is so trustfull and looking after the shareholders, they didn't give the option to not be diluted to everyone, THE SAME AS PER MR.????

Not everyone is a trader you know?? There are people out there who are long term investors, that paid a lot more than others for their shares, and now are finding themselves severely diluted, and most likely looking at huge losses for many yeras to come, without any saying whatsoever in what is going on.

IMHO, the ones who are pushing the most for this thing to go through, will be the ones who are in for the short term and want to make a quick buck, OR MAYBE EVEN THE PROFESSIONAL PROMOTERS.
    After all, in the sharemarket, we all know that it is a free for all. !!

And if you think that the Mangement has given serious thoughts about you and your investement, before making that decision, think again. THEIR INTEREST WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST.

Prove me different, and I will believe you.

Until then,....MMHHHH...

It appears that as far as you are concerned, whatever the Management/Board says, you are happy with. Look around you Mik. That is my advise to you.

I have been in this game a lot longer than what you are giving me credit for.

Budy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.