BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

shareholders take charge

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If it was just the fact that Lange had made some bad decisions, i imagine most like myself could get over the financial losses and get on with life.

Unfortunately, Lange does not have one speck of remorse for any of his failures to the point where he still has made no address to shareholders on the financial issues of the company. He has also failed in his requirement to provide continuous disclosure to shareholders. I am sure it is not the last we will hear of this!

Now the one opportunity where he can address shareholders is the AGM on 30 November. To my disbelief, he has the arrogance to present a resolution where he expects to be rewarded for future performance. VOTE NO.

Furthermore, the board believes that the performance rights will "align Christian's interests with the future of the company and it's shareholders". What the hell has his interest been aligned with up until now? HIS EGO.

It's time the shareholders take charge at the AGM. Show up if you can an let Lange and the board know we want them gone. The clowns that run this company are a pathetic joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.