IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Yes the more I read, more I think the team has studied whats out...

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    Yes the more I read, more I think the team has studied whats out there in market , what got sold , whats their gaps are and how do we fill those gaps and make it attractive for BP, what this means that its a short cut to make money (looks like PH has his hands all over this strategy) , IMU may not even go to final stages, BP would be twirling their hands on all the toxicities and gaps in the multi billion dollar products and in comes results from IMU (or may be other competitors) and now they are interested..

This strategy is often called “fast-follower” or “me-too” development in the biotech sector. This approach involves smaller biotech companies identifying gaps, side effects, or inefficiencies in first-generation therapies developed by larger pharmaceutical companies. These smaller companies then develop second-generation products that improve on safety, efficacy, or delivery methods, filling unmet needs or addressing specific issues such as toxicity or limited efficacy seen in the earlier products.
    Kite Pharma and Yescarta improved on existing CAR-T therapies and was eventually acquired by Gilead Sciences.Receptos developed ozanimod, a drug for multiple sclerosis and ulcerative colitis, based on gaps identified in existing drugs like Gilenya, which had significant safety concerns. Receptos was later acquired by Celgene for $7.2 billion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.