IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Shareholders to be answered at AGM !, page-23

1. 3,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    To run another person down when u havnt even read what they are saying is pretty discusting really and i dont believe u could be that stupid to realise that concept Taureanbull even tho u have admitted to doing so..your post flys in the face of one of the most fundamental reasons why one would even use such a great site like Hotcopper..

You ask..why do they even hold when not happy with the company..

well there would be many reasons people do this... reasons personal to each individual but not limited to each individual..it's actually very common Taureanbull..

in my opinion prob the most common would be one is trapped..bought in high..price fell and now not worth selling as the loss is to great..hoping for a better chance to exit..

Lets not forget the hopper lesile pump talk when the market was seemingly expecting a sale of hervax..dancing in front of a goose in a window whilst Scrooge nowhere in sight..

Again..why would someone hold a company when not happy..

maybe Taureanbull some are better able than u at dissecting the company up somewhat..possibly they see a fantastic asset held with massive potential but they also see company management as unable to get the best out of that asset in terms of value for that shareholder..again this is very common ....

The two are not mutually exclusive..ie..hopper can be voted out and imugene will still keep pushing forward with IP maturity that best suits its owners..the shareholders..

What decisions monetary wise has hopper made that has created shareholder wealth other than 4 himself since the all time high 60c..some 3 years ago..well Taureanbull we have a chart to answer that question..

Tenacity and Patience has started a great thread thats more about educating than whinging and as we head towards the next agm i really hope many will gain from this thread a better understanding of why Imugenes announcements dont match the imugene chart and why its so so so important to take 5 lousy minutes of your day and actually vote..

We paid lesile and paul in advance last agm for them to create shareholder wealth of which they failed to do..

Let's not pay them in advance this year should they have the hide to ask..

on this one shame on u Taureanbull you are better than this

and thankyou Tenacity and patience for starting what some may consider an essential new thread as we attempt to bring together Imugenes brilliant assets and shareholder wealth..as opposed to watching the two diverting into oblivion expolding and everyone..including patients and shareholders alike left wondering what might have jst been..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $1.975M 36.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4400559 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1340583 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.