AEE 2.78% 18.5¢ aura energy limited

Shareholders Unite! EGM 14 August 2020

1. 2,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Unfortunately I think while this battle continues we are all losers . When i look at the 3 proposed directors they are all Finance guys . Can't see much actual mining ever eventuating. Best we could hope for is being sold off . I thought they were already successful in getting one board member appointed - which for the shareholding % would seem reasonable . Not sure i see the need for another 3 Finance Directors when there is nothing left to count . ! No end to this it seems!
  2. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    An answer regarding the mining expertise question...

There is no employees active in mining at Aura Energy the Corp Sec (not mining) and CEO (little skills, just a project coordinator). The facts are the mining expertise were consultants not employees, given the excessive comp to 2 individuals there is no budget to employ mining expertise.

Those who wanted change, believe a rounded team could easily be put together when the pay of the 2 is cut by 65%. In fact others have told me that while the existing CEO is in place, more opportunities are not coming to AURA because the sector has a poor view of his motives.

Remove 3 of the current directors who have overseen massive dilution and destruction of stock price.

Elect 3 new proposed directors put forth by a fund who has been an active buyer of the shares for the past 2 years.

What do we, the long term shareholders, have to lose by supporting the people who have walked the talk? Those who have put the money where their mouth is?

This is a critical juncture for long term shareholders. I believe sitting on the fence is not an option now.

Anton
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $127.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $804.9K 4.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 174209 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 32888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ 1218536
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.