AEE 3.57% 14.5¢ aura energy limited

Shareholders Unite! EGM 14 August 2020, page-44

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

We, shareholders should not fight witheach other, we should unite!

IMHO this latest gold mergingopportunity is nothing more than a tool to divide us. Just ask yourself thequestion, what is the chance of an explorer smaller than Aura, without to much historyof mining or a ton of cash, at the other side of the planet can move forwardthis project?

Or the current management is very pleasedif we are divided and they are using this news as a tool to reach they goal. Inthe other hand if they succeed, then this gold asset can be moved out of Auraand we might not benefit from it at all.

I started to invest in Aura when ithad less the 200m shares issued. I got in and out a few times and then I stayed because I believedthis company had a great asset. However, as you see, I am not happy with thecurrent management. They did not show any real support for the company or itsshare holders. I feel they are sucking out every penny and dilute us toOblivion. After the first 249D filing and massive shareholders out cry finallythey took on board one major shareholder and cut back half of spending, mostlysalary. But the board forgot to mention that after the few rounds of Lind paymentsthe board expenses or salaries went back to the same high as before. Where isall the money Lind gave to Aura for those extremely low-priced shares? Itshould be about $2-3 million...

I am holding other uranium explorers’shares and most of the managements hardly take any money in this bear market.Moreover, if they can they buy some shares on the market.

We should be happy for ASEAN to keepthe lights on. I agree, they could buy us out long time ago but for somereason they did not...

Just ask yourself. What would thiscurrent management do when the uranium market finally moves into a bull market?

They can’t manage they book when theyhave very little or no money... When they have plenty then suddenly they becomeprudent... or they will blow it faster than we can blink.

Thismanagement had they chances, and I think they failed. It is time to accept thisand move on. Just as I accepted my investment in this stock might neverrecover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $207.5K 1.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 187101 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 255640 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.