AEE 3.57% 14.5¢ aura energy limited

Shareholders Unite! EGM 14 August 2020, page-45

1. 2,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Still trying to sort through all the accusations on both sides to decide how to vote - I Voted for change last time and still open for persuasion. Only have 3 mil shares down from 7 mil plus with significant loss from that - so plenty of reasons to want something better to try and scramble back something but not huge voting leverage.

So a few questions if anyone is able to help answer.

1. If the vote is to get rid of the two people on full salaries amongst others what are the proposed salaries of the potential new encumbants. ?
    Who is to be the full time face of the company - what is their proposed remuneration ?

2. I have experienced very recently a large shareholder trying to vote in new board members with another company . They invited shareholders to attend a phone conference introduction meeting and they outlined their strategy . ASEAN have not proactively offered this but i understand from Anton would entertain but only I and one other had expressed an interest . So we don't get to see the whites of their eyes so to speak
    other than through a letter. Concerned about rumours new planned directors are in Cayman and Bali - i guess that's better than Nigeria and Sri Lanka but only just !
    BTW the outcome with that company was they successfully one seat on the board who has made not one not of a difference to outcomes of delivered in promises - hence my scepticism with AAE

3. I still don't understand why we need 6 Finance directors - does that make sense for any company? particularly when there is no production , no incomings and almost no personnel . Certainly no monies to count .

4. What is Asean's strategy if any around fighting Denmark over allowing AAE to spend a fortune drilling for something they now have decided cannot be mined - is that possible opportunity to be just forgotten ?

4. Other than potentially securing lower cost loans what is the planned strategy around actual mining. ? Else this is just prolonging the death by a thousand cuts .

5. Is it ASEAn's believe that the proposed gold JV is indeed a sham to try and win the votes at the EGM - to the lay man it seems to be fairly credible and LSE shareholders seem to think it has merit .

6. With the failed previous attempt- do ASEAN believe they have potentially enough votes to be successful this time despite the extra shares we are told illegally solicited before the last vote by the existing board . ?

7. What is the expected timeframe for ASX to come back with the determination on AEE and the accusation of illegal activities by the board - will it be before EGM voting expires ?

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $207.5K 1.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 187101 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 255640 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.