AEE 3.57% 14.5¢ aura energy limited

Shareholders Unite! EGM 14 August 2020, page-47

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Good discussions coming forward. I would rather focus on going forward than wasting time or money looking at the past performance of management. That is why we have shareholder votes at meetings.

This gold JV proposal is 6 months overdue in my opinion & could have made a real difference to AEE's share price volatility. But there will be others if the deal fails considering the gold price.

You can see some video of the people seeking a seat on the boad of AEE at ASEAN website; www.asean-im.com & click on why Deep Value Investing to see the video with David Roes and David O'Neil discussing their company's investment focus. Their management experience & finance knowledge in excess of what is requiredfor the job. They look like they could bring some fresh strategy to management. Anyone saying otherwise is not doing their homework.

I do not like to say bad things about current management, or how I voted, as they still work for us. But I'm still disappointed that no compromise could be done between current management and ASEAN as a major shareholder & possibly tightening expenses for a short term, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $207.5K 1.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 187101 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 255640 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.