ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

shareholders unite make our own sh loan fund

1. 113 Posts.
    I feel shareholders are not being given the chance to help the company resolve the finance issue. expecially hawkswood loan. its only 10.8 mill for gods sake.

GIVEN THE OPPURTUNITY I BELIEVE ALL SHAREHOLDERS WOULD PREFER TO HELP THE COMPANY SURVIVE THIS MINOR BS SITUATION

This is a credit problem not future vision problem. If we had the capital we require this company would work. and survive.

My Proposal.

We have a charge over all assets by Hawkswoods. we cant Demerge rincon because of this or re-finance

Why can't existing shraeholders be offered to chance to set up a SH loan fund for the company eg $35 million. we SH put in say $2000 each on a voluntary basis as loans funds to company. This will be a convertable loan fund at a fixed SP say 2 cents exercisable for up to 5 years.

1. We get shares at a chepa price down the track whens the Co. goes 100 bagger.
    2. Its is voluntary for those who want to participate. Must be a minimum take up of at leat $28 mill for our immediate loans.

Then we push for demerger and IPO of Rincon assets. This separates receivership risk to only IO assets.

Up side. re-capitalisation of CO on successful IPO.

Company goes to 100 bagger lucky SH who risked $2000 make a packet.

What do we think guys should we contact board ourselves and set up a deal. In my accounting experience i've done this many times on a smaller scale but same principle.

PS: for those who give me the stupid answer why does the company simply just issue more shares and capital raise. DYOR. We have already met our 15% capital raise limit which includes option, shares, rights etc for the 12 months. to further increase we need vote SH approval at AGM or EGM to pass increase above 15%. Time is our problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1574693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 882872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.