AEE 3.57% 14.5¢ aura energy limited

ASX cowboy you are not thinking this through straight look at...

1. 1,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    ASX cowboy you are not thinking this through straight look at what this current BOD have done to shareholders and their continued silence while gold and uranium hit multi year highs, Aura hold solid mineral licences 35 miles from a 21m Oz gold mine ,yet Peter can't manage to interest any farm in partner's?don't you find that unbelievable?none to date have been released/announced to the market from what I can see anyway ,,Us shareholders received leaks on social media, saying the ECT claim was denied!, but the BOD feel no need to update the market about this ?where's the official market announcements? Why would SHs support these guys ,AURA have a uranium project that is on the lower end of the cost curve with AISC under $30/lb but we can hardly hold the SP while our peers have doubled and tripled their SP from their recent lows, now answer me this ,why would ASEAN have injected so much money into Aura,(must be a couple of million by now, )If they were thinking of consolidating the shares and making their current position vulnerable?should they be elected of course, the current board have little to no support IMO for any such exercise ,what i think we are seeing is the last desperate moves of a board that should have listened to SHs long ago ,the board claim in their ANNs the ASEAN CN is not a good deal but they allow LIND to destroy all SH value and all credibility in the marketplace (see SP since they came on board, ) i wonder what are the current BOD thinking?let LIND destroy SH wealth and voting right's so they can try to reassert their control of the board?if this is the case this is where youd see a consolidation, in my opinion,,so that the current BOD can destroy LIND position after they have diluted each and everyone of us ,The board doesn't care about the dilution at all (from what i can see by using LIND two times )because eventually the rising uranium price would allow any board to attract some new funds and deal with LIND,I'd imagine at the current time there would be restrictions on what the current board can do while there is an active 249D calling for a board change. Im still researching this , Finally i think the ANN about the meeting being delayed references "20-068MR"this only covers AGMs from my own research,,,the link I'm sending in my next post talks about rules for EGMS, all of the above is for debating and my own opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $207.5K 1.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 187101 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 255640 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.