WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

As we are all aware the operations of our company has...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    As we are all aware the operations of our company has significantly changed over the last 12 months. I applaud SDJ for taking a pro active interest in the operations of our company. I know that he does NOT speak on HC as a mouth piece of our Board. His involvement and interest in seeing our company grow will see all of our us benefit as shareholders. I believe that the reason that he is pushing for a shareholders update is to keep us all updated on the rapidly changing operations of our company direction. We all know that the communication channel from our Board to our shareholders in the past has been less than ideal and that is why i have turned up to the last couple of AGM's and asked the hard questions. I am hoping that the Shareholder Update will be the start of a change in the way information is relayed to us as shareholders. I am asking all of you to please treat this opportunity not as a chance to criticize our Board but to ask questions about the future performance and growth of our company. I will prepare some questions for the proposed shareholder update but i want to plan my questions carefully to get the maximum result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.