CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Dont know about others but the meeting (on the phone) was a bit...

1. 356 Posts.
    Dont know about others but the meeting (on the phone) was a bit difficult for me -lots of scrapes pips etc at first- but it got better as it went on. I felt Martin Jones waffled a lot at the beginning - then as the folk on the phone got going he didn't have all the answers and his lack of in depth CMR knowledge showed. He explained he had only been interested in Compass for the last 2 months.
    As expected the DOCA passed unanimously- little other choice.
    Several key issues surfaced incl:
    It seems that HNC may have had security over CMR's assets for 12-18 months and shareholders were not informed.(?)
    Jones was not aware that a foreign entity may be getting control of the Uranium - a prescribed resource which would be in breach of Govt regs.
    Very vague but the Ni/Co problems may be geology and ore body based. (if so might be serious ?)
    We now have 12 months to find solutions to save the company and shareholders via a Committee of Inspection (with Cuzo as our representative) can recommend to VA any amendments they find wothwhile. Toll is on this Committee and should have a vested interest to save CMR. Seems like another good mining man would be very valuable adviser. What about it JUK ?

From the vote calls over the phone there sounded like about a dozen phone shareholders partaking.
    A call for future meetings to be held in Sydney was well received. Westmoon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.