CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shareholders vote 1 buck, page-17

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Will there be a transcript of meeting / minutes published somewhere for ALL shareholders to see ? .... I think it is vital for ALL to know exactly where we are at any time cos the story only begins from here.

Also think there is an opportunity for HNC to save face with Oz FED regulators re the Uranium by supporting an in=specie distribution to SHAREHOLDERS of RAPTOR as originally planned ....... and anyway , wasnt a NIL value assigned to such ??? Even a nominal 2-5 cps to cover any "value" would be OK so far as i am concerned.
    Anyone looking in here with any clout should pursue this NOW with HNC before the FEDs start asking haha.

Come on boys, plenty of FACE SAVING opportunities here so lets get back to what this all about ...... fairgo for ALL shareholders !

No-one really wants to drag this into the courts cos the only winners thereafter are lawyers and nothing left for us. It is in everyone's best interests to see CMR emerge from the ashes with some decent leadership to exploit its substantial resources for our future generations.

One other bit which came out ....... MAYBE this move by HNC was really to do with their sulphides commitment and hence a chance to replace with something more realistic than a billion dollar capex commitment ......or am I being too naiive here ???

Nevertheless I think a small win here for now and lotsa food for thought for FH in how to conduct themselves from here on to avoid stumbling into a poss line of fire. We may be only rateed a buck each but there's 5000 of us and a few more watching closely.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.