NXS 8.00% 27.0¢ next science limited

shareholders will nix cottee comeback: nexus, page-4

1. 167 Posts.
    I was wondering what "opening the kimono" meant. Having attended a boarding school (not Japanese, mind you) thirty years ago, at first it didn't sound terribly advisable....but a quick Google set me straight (and in more ways than one)...

Look, there are no prizes for guessing who I'm supporting.

As I've said before, Richard is the reason I got into NXS and is the reason I'll get out (as soon as I break-even), that is if he doesn't get back in. Having said that, I'm optimistic that he will succeed as it should be obvious to shareholders by now that he simply outclasses the incumbents in every respect.

NXS is a company that possesses wonderful assets and deserves a Board of intergrity, independence and talent. People with experience at "the big end of town" who won't treat the company like their personal plaything and who know the importance of real governance and transparency.

Long-termers would be mad not to support him and those he wishes to see appointed to the Board. If you let this chance to keep him slip through your grasp, then you'll only have yourselves to blame when NXS continues to fail to meet its potential.

NXS needs a truly great business manager in order to extract maximum value from its assets. There are plenty of good business managers around but not too many great ones.

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to observe Richard in a business context at very close range many, many moons ago. Even though he had 7 human and 2 canine dependants and not too many brass razoos to rub together, even back then it was obvious that he would go on to achieve great things. And he has. The only difference is that now he's rich but to be frank, it couldn't have happened to a better, more deserving bloke.

Aside from his tremendous intellect and ability to think strategically, he never lost heart and that is what we're seeing again now. I know this man's character from way back. NXS shareholders have a unique opportunity to secure the services and loyalty of someone who has the ability to create more wealth with this company than any other individual I can think of, all I can say is - don't let the chance go by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.020(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 22.5¢ $103.9K 445.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.