FML 11.1% 12.0¢ focus minerals ltd

shareholders

1. 81,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

last week I looked at many fml assets. I also met many members of our team.
    As I said briefly - I was mightily impressed with the people we have - I will expand on it all later.

first, however, one thing became apparent as I was touring.

Some of them displayed body language that told me that they felt the effort they had put in was unappreciated by the market and by at least some members of forums or other writers.
    My partner mentioned that I wrote on hc - in a couple of instances there were a couple of eyerolls and shrugs that could only be taken one way only - they were not impressed.

Now there are a group of large shareholders that I hang out with - who feel very strongly about the effort our teams have made - and this is what I (and I will be speaking for the others who have authorised me) - intend to do about it.

I will pen a letter laying out what we feel about what they have done and thank them for their efforts. They have been congratulated by management and their peers - but they sure seem lacking in thanks from us -------- the owners of the company.

To this end ------------ if you are a shareholder - and you must be a shareholder please -------------
    if you wish your username or name to be added to the signature list -------- please respond to this post by just a yes or saying you want to be in.

If you do not want to partake - all you have to do is remain silent.

It would be nice to get some names as many of you probably do not know what the level of commitment and loyalty that is being given by our many people - many of which are young, all are energetic and all are very pro fml - for those of you who do not know - if you met them you could not fail to be impressed. It is not often I am blown away by quality - but in this case I happily was.

I leave it in your hands.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.015(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.5¢ $38.92K 306.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 44000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 17.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 11.0¢ 167939
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.