FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

shareholders, page-17

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hi P,
    Thanks for posts. Having been a share holder since '08 I have witnessed the advancements that have evolved this company from a junior explorer.
    I honestly don't think that comments on HC would bother guys like Taig and higher level management who have a through big picture grasp of the company's prospects and no doubt other reassurances that come via their corporate contacts and other means. The young ones that you met most likely don't have access to those types of reassurances and that may account for their fragility.
    Which brings me to a point that has been expressed in this forum time and time again and that point being that Focus is not communicating to the level that forum members think is adequate enough. This I feel sure is the root of many dissatisfied comments.
    As for me, I have a very strong world view and how things will proceed(the'Big Dance')so that carries me along but others may need more support via information and I have had it said to me that if it were not for the informative comments by yourself and others, they would not be in the stock.
    So yes, for what it's worth, count me in but communication to share holders needs to be constantly reassessed. Juju

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.