FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

boondie,Not sure I agree. Its not the staffs fault that the sp...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    boondie,

Not sure I agree. Its not the staffs fault that the sp is languishing and does not respond to their commitment and sacrifices.

Its not a big deal for the Chairman on behalf of the Board and shareholders, to remind the staff that they get paid for their work and this isn't in the sp/ Its frustrating for everyone...those doing the work and those losing money (a paper loss is a real one if you have to cash them in to buy groceries) as well as for those who could have just left the money in the bank risk free. Perhaps in extremis, the staff should send an email to shareholders thanking them for giving them money so they have a job.

You can see how ridiculous this is becoming.

Therefore I suggest, its damn frustrating for everyone involved, and if the staff have an issue then remind them that everybody is feeling the same. The choices are they continue with their sterling efforts, or shareholders - other mums and dads, pull their money out and completely stuff things up.

I go back to suggesting the Chairman reminds all and sundry that its frustrating for all, their great commitment is recognised by all and that we all hope to be rewarded.

What else is there to say?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.