FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Thanks Pinto,We have been through a negative gold stock sector...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Thanks Pinto,

We have been through a negative gold stock sector for 18 months and a major challenge for FML + growing pains too. They handled it and are coming out the other side bigger and stronger - with loads more upside potential.

All credit to them. Imagine working your butt to the bone and growing a massive company (staff and ground position) and potential only to be slandered and slashed at over something largely out of your control. I don't blame DT and the team for not reading this forum. They know what they are achieving and it would get to anybody. There is a massive disconnect for FML to work on in this regard.

The forum has its place and criticism and questions are totally acceptable.

FML are going to blow the socks off this market; I know it and now you have been there Pinto - so you can also see it. I have copped some serious flack too by supporting them - so what - add my name to the list please Pinto. I will keep doing my best to inform posters and share holders and add the to the debate.

Great gesture Pinto I strongly believe in validation where credit is due, and it is IMO.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $53 352

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2097 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 9858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.