VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Shareholders, page-18

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Well, things have been become 'interesting' on this thread of late.
    Thanks to everyone who has commented, including but not limited to M.
    I, like a lot of others here, invested in this company for its potential and exposure to the Indian economy. although I only hold 3m shares, I find it hard to make clear decisions based on the information, or lack of, made available from the company. This HAS to change and quickly. At present I am planning to vote against the re-appointment the CEO - I have seen no evidence of any value add in since the time of his appointment. I cannot see any value add from Cadmon's either however I don't see that we are able to vote about that - but all I see is a cash burn.
    Unfortunately, I consider this company to be badly directed and managed in recent times and at the moment particularly.
    I am trying to be a the AGM but may not be possible - frustratingly I will be in Perth but probably unable to attend due to my commitments. However, I am pleased to hear that there is a coalescing of discontent around some key issues and I have confidence that some of our number will represent that discontent and seek some answers on behalf of us who may not be able to attend. (thanks to you guys who can attend).
    Nonetheless, I plan to ride this out as I have lost too mush already (on paper) and still believe in the potential of the company and am hopeful that the current public perturbation (thanks M!) serves to stir the appropriate management action we desperately seek!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.