VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Shareholders, page-77

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Tony,

But the point is how long do we have to be patient for? I've been in this stock for 10 years now. Traded well in and out from the low .003 to recent highs - my trust has been there - but with the failures to articulate to us Shareholders and give us an update my patience is now non-existent. Every time I see them present an update about a Novatti deal and cyber-security - I think oh no, here we go again with another path that they want to go down. What's happened to their core business of ATM's, the SREI deal, power management systems? They seem to be bouncing around all over the place from. Strategy perspective, and it is starting to wear a bit thin.

I appreciate Monish's contribution to this forum, but we need to hear from our board.

Having numbers that show growth in the number of transactions is great but meaningless without any indication of their profitability.

Having a great platform for potentially other ancillary services is great, but let's get the foundation walls built before we keep on extending into different directions where what we thought we were going to build is not built and all we've got is a series of half built walls.

I'm still intending to go to the AGM, and look forward to meeting any fellow TSN'ers there. Good to have a coordinated approach about the questions that demand answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.