ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I am not making fun of the situation GBB. You are saying GGG got...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I am not making fun of the situation GBB. You are saying GGG got the samples from old mined tailings. These tailings have been sitting around for ages, obviously other mining companies would dig the earth up and hence these tailings. If fluorine was so dangerous and in your view they are soluble and got washed out from these tailings, why didn't you call it out when the other mine's practice was just letting them sit there in the open air?

GGG hasn't even started mining yet, but other have, if you really think Flourine is an issue, shouldn't this be called out a long time ago for the practice of all existing miners in Greenland? Why is this a big issue for GGG, whilst a non-issue for all other miners? Locals should be dead by now if all these fluorine have been washed out from the rocks and entered into the drinking waters of the locals. Yet, how many died? You can't answer my question.

On a serious note, why are you still typing in Hotcopper if this is a big problem shouldn't you notified the authorities on the wrong doings of the entire mining sector in Greenland, to allow poisonous rocks sit in the open to allow poisonous Florine freely enter the bodies of the locals?

Something doesn't add up, maybe you can enlighten me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.12K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138413 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.