AVH 4.48% $2.80 avita medical inc.

shareprice drivers, page-3

1. 7,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    The QX trading hasn't started yet Troutfish. As KS explains the shares must be bought up in the first instance at a 20:1 ratio - this should kick the price up (assuming the deman is there)

As as other drivers:

China Sales: There was an emminant surgeon closely tied with the PLA that gave a lecture on ReCell a few months back now - hopefully that will translate into something soon, but China is a difficult country to deal with. It should be noted Avita is the first regenerative company in the world to begin selling into China.

Scar revision FDA trial: The results of the pilot study are overdue.

Quarterlys: as explained by KS

Middle East: will prob be mixed into the quarterlys.

Funhaler and Breath-A-Tech: I would be suprised to see this sold in the near future. The respitory side of things has served it's purpose and is no longer being pushed by the company. Could give us a nice little cash injection (perhaps even a divy, lol)

French Trials: still to be released. From memory this was large scale. I think the Govt ran these and AVH has no real control over it.

New partnerships: self explanitory

ReCell MKII: R&D guy has been working on this for a while now- hopefully will be even easier and cheaper to use and produce. It would be fantastic to see even more uses for the Tech.

prop a few that I've forgotton - this is all off my head.

Biggest near term catalyst is def. listing on the QX though.

Should give the stock a lot of liquidity which it badly needs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
0.120(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $193.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.86 $2.77 $457.2K 163.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4531 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.