FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

shareprice is getting smashed, page-30

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    A very interesting post meat puppet. You are saying production needs to rise to get the share price up.

An yet you would have been one of the many that insinuated I was clueless(I cant say what you really meant or my post would get moderated) when I posted this same sentiment in my first post back on June 18.

That was the post that was the post that had every one on the MAD thread telling me how wrong I was, that the stock will soon be $2 and above etc etc.

Just to refresh here is my original post. So far my comments have proven to be much more accurate than the masses. I am waiting on the Sept quaterly which I think will again be very disappointing on production numbers.

This stock seems extremely overvalued at the current price of $1.33 and market cap of 537M.

assuming a PE of 15(very generous)
    a NPAT ber barrel of $31

This company would need to produce around 3160 BOPD. Given they are only at around 800 this will require a lot of time and capital to achieve this result.

They certainly will have to raise more capital which will increase the number of 3160 even further just to get to a expensive pe of 15.

I dont see it as valid to just value the stock on the value of the oil in the ground. What counts is how much you can produce at what cost.

I can see this share price going nowhere over the next couple of years. It will have it's spikes up and retracements and if you are clever enough you may be able to trade it but if you hold it long tern i see no real future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.