FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Bluegoose I did not pick a specific post. I dont need to. I...

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Bluegoose
    I did not pick a specific post. I dont need to. I picked the first post I made on the MAD thread.

That was the one where everyone said I was wrong.

An I did not post it on a down day or during a down period.

I posted on the day that the company had just made an announcement and the stock was up 10 to 15% and all the comments were how cheap this stock was at the current price(1.33) and that $2 or more was just a formality in the next couple of months.

Well so far the stock is down, even after it has made several positive announcements. The reason is very simple. The stock was over valued in June and still is.

In the next week we will get the quarterly and production will be poor. Back in june many of the experts here were saying over 1000 BOPD by september.

Well I am guessing production will be in the range of 650 to 700 which I think will be poor given they will have drilled around 20 wells in the quarter.

I feel personally insulted by the teatment I recieved on this thread and if you guys had not really piised me off then I would not be commenting.

You guys all called me a dikhead and so far I was the only one who has been correct.

So before you throw out some more insults may be you show a little more respect to your elders.

Pretty confident I am older and much more experienced than most of you hot shots here on the MAD thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.