LRL 0.00% 0.5¢ labyrinth resources limited

shareprice performance

1. 568 Posts.
    Was interested by some of the discussion here after spotting bungy2's chart. Initially I go for these reclamation of minerals type propositions, and have lost a fair bit on paper with my involvement with Intec (INL). Almost went into APG. So I consider myself amply qualified for another folly here too.
    You get the first reaction when you first hear about a company. Mine was: It's in South Africa - black empowerment legislation, communist politicians and unions, HIV, shrinking gold, platinum, and aluminium production because of a run-down electricity infra-structure.
    Then these days I straightaway go to check out the board and management - what they're paying themselves, how many options, and if they're buying shares with their own funds.
    But here I never got past the executive chairman, Bryan Frost. He's well paid by this company alone yes; base fees and equity payments totalling $378k in 2006, ramping up to base fees and equities totalling $711k in 2007. But it was the chart record of the companies that he has a declared history with that stopped me bothering any further. They all have cratered share-prices. I am including a comparative chart of the companies that he's had, or has, top roles in. It's not as clear as it could be, because of the very high price range of Select Vaccines and Mintails compared to the other three companies. The individual chart of each gives you a better picture of each Frost factor debacle; but this combined one still gives an idea, and at very least you conveniently get the bigcharts company codes.
    As someone else said succinctly on another board, "These guys are getting paid. I'm losing money"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.019K 203.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1862889 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3032045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.