NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

shareprice, page-105

1. 2,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    My take on this is that there were only 2,608 ALD fittings last year because the current ALD offerings are rubbish. The new IQBuds Boost are disruptive tech in the mild/moderate hearing segment, with on-board software that is similar to that used by audiologists - that will encourage uptake by eligible participants in the HSP program, who now have a high quality smart tech product available instead of dinky products that don't do a decent job. I'm not going to say we will have 20,000 fittings per year under this program - I think that's getting ahead of ourselves - but 5,000 should be easily achievable in the first year.

Remember, the Australian market is tiny compared to say, the US, where legislation is now enacted for products like these to be sold over the counter in pharmacies and other retail outlets. Recognition by the Australian Government of the status of NUH's products will carry weight in the US and other countries where disruptive tech such as this will soon be making inroads into the traditional hearing aid segment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.