ASX 1.58% $64.41 asx limited

shares are set to plunge 50 points tomorrow.., page-28

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    re: shares are set to plunge 100+ points tomorrow Our market is way overvalued.

My broker was thinking of buying SGB calls for a client.
    I said don't go long anything, the market will fall.

I noticed a pattern that emerged in most of the blue chips on Friday(bar RIO BHP & NAB)

Tight trading ranges. A break to the downside was imminent. Oil breaking above $68 confirmed this.

Yes I did short the ASX200 and the Russell 2000. Both are extremely overbought and ready to come back.

I stand by my analysis of the ASX200 to come back to the mid 4500's. Even then there could be more pain.

Guys and girls, the Americans have had their 3rd biggest budget deficit ever, and the moronic analysts applauded this as encouraging.

For those that call me the eternal optimist, well, I have the blinkers off.

The American market will drop below 10,000, the Chinese market just needs to have a lull in buying, and then the ASX will plummet.

Need I say more.

Yes, As some have said, 2009 2010 will be bad, but for now as the world economies ajdust themselves towards China as being the number 1 economy it will be a rocky ride.

The west will not embrace this change, especially giving the mantle to our yellow skinned brothers, but it is happening, like it or not.

The American people are getting their comeuponce, the fall of their empire. Rome fell in the same way.

I am happy about this, but not so happy that China will take over.

Back to short term realities. Just don't look to pick up bargains on Tuesday, the prices will seem expensive on Wednesday Thursday and Friday.

Two weeks down the track will see buying opportunities, and they will be scarce

Just my views, but someone refute them please, I would be happy to listen

Brewster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.41
Change
1.000(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $12.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.49 $64.41 $63.39 $28.91M 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18000 $64.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.43 629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.