ASX 1.54% $64.65 asx limited

shares are set to plunge 50 points tomorrow.., page-34

1. 1,534 Posts.
    re: shares are set to plunge 100+ points tomorrow Brewster

[Our market is way overvalued.] Way? is this huge?

[My broker was thinking of buying SGB calls for a client.
    I said don't go long anything, the market will fall.]Brokers dont care about the market as long as their getting there trades.

[I noticed a pattern that emerged in most of the blue chips on Friday(bar RIO BHP & NAB) ] Yeah they all went up

[Tight trading ranges. A break to the downside was imminent. Oil breaking above $68 confirmed this.]Funny that

[Yes I did short the ASX200 and the Russell 2000. Both are extremely overbought and ready to come back.]Hope you shorted the right stocks

[I stand by my analysis of the ASX200 to come back to the mid 4500's. Even then there could be more pain.]Yep you on the money, I think 4400 could be a target

Guys and girls, the Americans have had their 3rd biggest budget deficit ever, and the moronic analysts applauded this as encouraging. [True though it doesnt necessary effect the Stock market, it will effect their currency however]

[The American market will drop below 10,000, the Chinese market just needs to have a lull in buying, and then the ASX will plummet.] Big call hope you are wrong

[Yes, As some have said, 2009 2010 will be bad, but for now as the world economies ajdust themselves towards China as being the number 1 economy it will be a rocky ride.] China is encumbent with a very old and undemocratic political system. They may have some industry though they still dont have rights in their own country to political and financial freedoms as we do.

[The west will not embrace this change, especially giving the mantle to our yellow skinned brothers, but it is happening, like it or not.] They are certainly kicking ass though they copy everthing we do. You gotta come up with your ideas if want to lead in any market.

[The American people are getting their comeuponce, the fall of their empire. Rome fell in the same way.] America has government that is based on bribes and looking after those with the money. I think you will find the average guy in the street hates the government and certainly doesn't trust it.

[I am happy about this, but not so happy that China will take over.] China doesnt want to take over they have their own agenda and lets face it a billion people, who needs a trading partner with that a consumer base that large.

[Back to short term realities. Just don't look to pick up bargains on Tuesday, the prices will seem expensive on Wednesday Thursday and Friday.

Two weeks down the track will see buying opportunities, and they will be scarce

Just my views, but someone refute them please, I would be happy to listen]

Brewster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.65
Change
0.980(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.50 $64.85 $64.14 $15.02M 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 $64.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.70 1008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.