ASX 1.05% $64.75 asx limited

shares drop 30 percent and banks not safe, page-2

1. 967 Posts.
    What staggers me Kincella is that based on 5% capital returns on my investments in Perth - my figures are at 2013.
    In other words I am 5 years ahead of my projections. I can retract substantially before theres a problem with capital growth .
    Additionally whilst I agree that you have to research, study but nothing beats the good old gut.
    Our detractors obviously have the ability to push buttons and get answers on the computer but as you and I know you have to have the insight, vision and guts to follow your beliefs and the ability to think outside the square.

For example , in the 90's we were going to be a clever country, resources were dead, blah blah blah, figures were repeatedly quoted as to why property was a dead duck in the West. Some of us thought otherwise and have been the beneficiaries. Most of these uni students don't realise that they are just fodder to perpetuate the enterprises created by visionaries who had that vision.

If this economic financial crisis continues we have the real possibility that the resource states will boom even further at the expense of the east. Nothing is a given and this smug negative stuff these guys post is indicative of their intent as they have little positive to say. You wonder why they can only present one side of the argument. Imagine if we gloated like they did at the pain of margin lenders on any share site the derision we would get.

Additionally they rationalise and quantify themselves into a corner where they do so little because they scare themselves s.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.75
Change
-0.690(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $12.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.99 $65.04 $64.38 $25.46M 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13020 $64.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.78 1246 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.