A2M 2.19% $7.00 the a2 milk company limited

This news just reminds me all the other news which may have had...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    This news just reminds me all the other news which may have had impact on A2’s share price over past few years, such as Chinese E-commerce law, registration requirement of Infant Formula, Nestle launching A2 products, expiration of E-commerce law’s grace period. If past news is storm, then I see this news as a shower day. Not really sure why Mr Market treat it as a storm..I guess it may be related to trade war and unstable Marco Economic market. Perhaps Mr Market see it as another reaction from Chinese government as a result of trade war. However, from the news, China is just trying to reform its dairy industry to form a few dairy giants by eliminating small dairy companies to reduce waste of resource so it can compete in the market, that’s also the purpose of introduction of registration process of infant formular. We have seen Nestle has failed to compete with A2 in A2 market. If world giant Nestle failed, I don’t see any hope from Chinese Dairy companies. Actually a few Chinese dairy giants has launched A2 products but ended with nowhere. I see today’s price movement is just another over-reaction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.00
Change
0.150(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $4.959B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.86 $7.02 $6.81 $5.483M 792.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 15982 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.00 660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.