WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The same thing happened to me, but with a twist:I decided that,...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The same thing happened to me, but with a twist:
    I decided that, as WFL had taken their sweet a** time implementing their sale of unmarketable parcels (as announced in the first couple of months of they year, to be completed by APRIL) I had had enough and I was just going to sell out of the stock.

So I did. Sold my 6617 shares.

After my trade, my available shares was listed as 0.

The next day, my available shares was listed as -6617, and a couple of days later my broker sent me an email saying they had bought back 6617 shares to reset my balance to 0.

Fortunately, they were able to buy back at less than what I was able to sell for, as my sale coincided with the jump in stock price on the 11th of this month.
    I can only assume that the company finally got around to selling my unmarketable parcel, 2 months late, and happened to do so the day I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I've received the money from my own transaction (minus the amount of buying back to reset me to 0) but am still waiting for the company to send me the money they owe me. Hopefully they sold for the same price (or better) as I did, or at the very least what my broker paid for bringing my available shares back to 0.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.