PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

shares issued on res delineation&production, page-11

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks JJ, I inadvertently left that out but you have rightly highlighted a major positive.

Your input here is valued.

May I also take an opportunity to thank everyone who has provided (real) input over the last year. I often get accolades (and otherwise), however I have really appreciated and learnt from the extensive input of others.

Far too many to mention everyone, but you JJ, NKLEX, BillT, patrick, Mickqld, Trees, Magadan, EE, Reichman, Raks, Shadders, Chalea, ninelives, apreece, Purd2, Swamphogget, DaveinPerth and so many others have provided a valued stock information forum that at times is equal to or better than any on HC. Apologies to any I haven't mentioned but you will know as I am sure others appreciate.

As I prove constantly, nobody can know it all and often you can overlook something or even get it wrong. We need this valued input to get through the huge maze of information to hopefully assist in lowering our risk in holding PEN or any other stock for that matter. We also need to weed out the trash and deceit, as was done so well here in recent times.

So much to look forward to next year, by June I dare say we will be looking at a far different sp. By this time next year, well let's just say it will have been worth the wait.

Cheers to all
    DhuySengRock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.