GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

I would like to see things pick up with the SP as it would help...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    I would like to see things pick up with the SP as it would help those still caught in this stock if they take advantage

I believe GGP need access to a big block of cash to retain acreage,

acreage and cmonaussie have been asking for projected figures from the few who are offering up the unsubstantiated funding of future wells from the net profits from 5H - but where are their figures supporting their words?
    Well they have so far not answered either cmonaussie or acreage's request to provide some hard data ( that's if they even truly believe what they are saying)

CONSOLIDATION UNCERTAINTY.

BTW VIL who were partners with GGP in Fausse Point, Silverwood and Bullseye, anyone interested in the following do yourselves a favor and..
    HAVE A PEEP AT THEIR SP , they are now trading as VILDA as they have just undergone a consolidation of 50:1
    If anyone cares to take a quick look at their depth you will see what I am referring to as an increased risk after a consolidation takes place.
    There seems to be only the odd SP increase right across the board with ASX listed companies after a consolidation.

Regardless of the future prospects here the main reason I sold out is my belief there is a growing presence of a consolidation being Ann'd which any clear thinking person would generally reason gets closer with every conversion of both notes and the issuing of the new share subscriptions every month to Lind.

The people who keep on talking about the future funding from 5H seem totally oblivious to and never enter into discussion about a consolidation which in fact could affect the longer term SP far more than 5H flows, whether they're either good or average or...

And a consolidation now seems to me about the only way in the future to raise funds especially with legal issues pending. Thee net $'s from 5H after expenses and royalties I cannot see providing enough cashflow, net after all expenses to fund the retention of the remaining acreage.

If anyone here can put some figures up to show me the contrary I and others would more than welcome viewing them.

I like many here do appreciate ALL viewpoints, but it's a bit rich when hollow words are put forward without any supporting facts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.