RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

Feb 1 2012 if we are lucky.....how long is a piece of string?I'm...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Feb 1 2012 if we are lucky.....how long is a piece of string?

I'm afraid the hold ups do not reflect well. What's most upsetting is the lack of comms from the company. How hard is it to give shareholders an update as to indicative dates? I've tried Alex a couple of times but no call back. SLACK is an understatement - shareholders should not have to be put in a position where they make repeat calls to the company. If they posted comms then no incoming phone call would be needed.

Riversdale nearology is insignificant if the general market does not have confidence in management (isn't there a saying 'it's not the size of the sword buthow you use it"?)

Have been extremeely patient with this one and am afraid that the wait won't be worth the hype.

My advice: Put in the bottom drawer and may be worth something one day if they get their act together.

Not trying to downramp - just simply some comments from a long term frustrated holder.

Feel free to shoot me down but I just think that there is a lot of holders with rose coloured glasses on expecting a premium on open. I hope that I am wrong.

JB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.