Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    0 Category
    Number

NOTE-1

NOTE-2

1 Issued Ordinary Shares

2 Issued Ordinary Shares - Classified as restricted securities

Refer attached

3 Unlisted Options - Options exercisable at $0.12 each on or before 31 March 2017

Refer attached

4 Unlisted Options - Options exercisable at $0.02 each on or before 27 May 2021 classified as restricted securities

Refer attached

5 Unlisted Options - Class A, B, C and D - exercisable at $0.07 each on or before 27 May 2021 classified as restricted securities.

Are options exercisable at $0.07 each on or before 27 May 2021, subject to the following vesting conditions:
    (i) Each Class A Option vests and becomes exercisable on and from the date that the 20 day VWAP of Shares is equal to or in excess of $0.07 per Share;
    (ii) Each Class B Option vests and becomes exercisable on and from the date that the 20 day VWAP of Shares is equal to or in excess of $0.10 per Share;
    (iii) Each Class C Option vests and becomes exercisable on and from the date that the 20 day VWAP of Shares is equal to or in excess of $0.15 per Share; and
    (iv) Each Class D Option vests and becomes exercisable on and from the date that the 20 day VWAP of Shares is equal to or in excess of $0.20 per Share;

Refer attached

6 Class A Performance Shares - Classified as restricted securities

Each Class A Performance Share converts into one FPO upon the earlier of:
    1) the Company achieving a consolidated revenue target of $3 million from the business of Yojee; or
    2) both:
    (i) the commencement of operations of Yojee within two of Australia and/or any other South East Asian Countries; and
    (ii) the 20 day volume weighted average price (VWAP) of the shares trading at $0.20 or higher,
    within 36 months of completion of the acquisition of 100% of the issued capital of Yojee Pty Ltd (ACN 608 979 810) (Completion).

Commencement of Operations must include each of the following:
    (i) the availability for purchase of download of the Yojee platform mobile application or software within the jurisdiction in which it is intending to operate;
    (ii) the completion of at least 100 downloads of the Yojee mobile application or software within the jurisdiction in which it intends to operate; and
    (iii) the installation or implementation of the necessary services by the Company to support the operation of the Yojee business within the jurisdiction.

For the purpose of the Milestones, a South East Asian Country shall comprise any of: Indonesia, East Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, East Timor, Brunei, Christmas Island, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, Vietnam and West Malaysia.

7 Class B Performance Shares - Classified as restricted securities

Each Class B Performance Share converts into one FPO upon the earlier of:
    1) the Company achieving a consolidated revenue target of $5 million from the business of Yojee; or
    2) both:
    (i) the commencement of operations of Yojee within three of Australia and/or any other South East Asian Countries; and
    (ii) the 20 day VWAP of the shares trading at $0.20 or higher,
    within 48 months of Completion.

8 Class C Performance Shares - Classified as restricted securities

Each Class C Performance Share converts into one FPO upon the earlier of:
    1) the Company achieving a consolidated revenue target of $7 million from the business of Yojee; or
    2) both:
    (i) the Commencement of Operations of Yojee within four of Australia and/or any other South East Asian Countries; and
    within 54 months of Completion.

9 Class D Performance Shares - Classified as restricted securities

Each Class D Performance Share converts into one FPO upon the earlier of:
    1) the Company achieving a consolidated revenue target of $10 million from the business of Yojee; or
    2) both:
    (i) the Commencement of Operations of Yojee within five of Australia and/or any other South East Asian Countries; and
    within 60 months of Completion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 917 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 1334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.