AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

shares / options / performance rights, page-4

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Dear Anush,

I am sorry to see how you took my post -- and shocked to be called subversive because of posting public information anyone can verify (although it takes a lot of time to gather, and by posting it here I had hoped to save others time).

I have trouble following your logic that because I wrote "I’ll leave any speculation / interpretations to others but will summarize some highlights" I'm not a genuine investor.

Others already commented on the 12 million performance rights that were recently disclosed, and sometimes used harsh wording. This is not my style. So after seeing all the comments, and the counter comments, I decided to just get the data and report them without inserting my own opinion.

I also have trouble understanding why you claim that I try to undermine 8horse. I noticed he misinterpreted the 6-months condition in the recently announced 12 million performance rights (obviously because the ann was worded poorly), and tried to clarify in a gentle way...

As for Huayou, it was actually me pressing another poster to substantiate why (s)he claimed that Huayou's profits were slashed, in support of 8horse's post. [I am quite familiar with the Huayou case as I am in invested in Huayou as well as AVZ.]

And I don't think I have commented on the DRC tax, so I do not understand this comment either.

My interpretation of your post is that you wrote it in anger without giving it much thought. And while that happens to all of us sometimes, I would really appreciate if you would request the moderators to delete your post.

Because it is an embarrassment.

I am a very genuine investor (I previously was critical of people flaunting their holdings so am in a bit in a bind here, but let me just say that I hold more than half of what you hold), and I am willing to do research and share it with others.

There is no need to classify me as a subversive troll just because I prefer to report facts without speculating -- I hope you don't mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.