GPN greater pacific gold limited

shares v options, page-25

1. 66 Posts.
    This_is_it,

As I expected you replied in the same manner you always have of late.

Firstly, I would like to know what professional positions you have held throughout your corporate life. I'm more than happy to compare my CV to yours.

Now, back to your point and that fact that you missed mine. I was going to add to my initial post that some people "will not get it, or chose not to get it", either way your posts have little weight.

Here is the real question that you should be concerning yourself with.

How do you sell an additional 35,000,000 of shares in a stock that trades less than 70,000 per day? You can't do it on the open market without diluting the crap out of the shares you already held. Everyone here is complaining (perhaps rightly) that the share price is going to be seriously under pressure because of the new shares being issued. AND YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT.

But doesn't that apply to the existing large shareholders that you are accusing of related transactions. So why do it?

1) The large shareholders can't trade the shares they ALREADY have without shooting themselves in the foot by issuing more shares they can't sell on market.

2) Because these stocks are all not rank highly they have no value to anyone looking to boast their portfolio value for lending purposes.

If things are as you say This_is_it, the directors and the people behind all three companies are crooks who do this for a living, wouldn't they be better at it? Wouldn't the PR's be better?

To the people that have a different view to me. I'm not trying to start an argument or ridicule you. I'm just trying to put forth a position that is based on reason.

If I gave you guys 35,000,000 YRR shares how would you trade them without dropping the YYR shareprice to 12 cents? Good luck and please share the answer!

I'm happy to continue the discussions on this point but lets please all keep it based on fact and without biase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.