ASX 2.50% $63.23 asx limited

There's not any that i know of(stocks) that give you .28c per...

1. 5,526 Posts.
    There's not any that i know of(stocks) that give you .28c per year witha share price of 4-4.50, fully franked.The franking credits will help you mitigate tax, though the dividend amount you recieve will be added to your income for the year.Better than say $180 bucks a year in a term deposit and you'll have to add that to income too.Don't risk money in a penny stock unless your willing to lose most of it or some of it but then again you could buy 100,000 shares in a stock at 12c such as CVI and over 5 years you could make a small fortune.But i wouldn't advise that unless your willing to look away, but still keep track of it, and keep it there if it goes up and your on a good profit you can breathe easy.Make sure you buy a penny stock only after doing plenty research if you don't know what your doing and buy at a low RSI using charts, but it depends on how easily you can get hold of info like that. You can join Sanford securities for free and get all the info you need on stocks just like any trader doing it full time, www.sanford.com.au, take the tour there.As i said it depends on the amount of risk/ volatility your comfortable with mate.Let us know how you go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.