VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Be careful frank. "good support" would require evidence of...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Be careful frank. "good support" would require evidence of demand for more than $5000 of stock at that price. Also the "floor" under 1.5c seems to be almost completely absent with no buyers at 1.4c or 1.3c. In fact, if a relatively small punter dropping $5000 of stock then there are only buy orders totalling $5175 above 0.003.

In other words for a little over $10k in sales the price could drop from $0.022 to $0.003 unless somebody stepped up to buy. Thats a possible 86% drop in the whim of one or two relatively small traders. Probably won't play out that way but there is no evidence of either support or a floor.

The only thing stopping this falling further right at the moment isn't buyers but rather shell shocked investors who simply can't believe that after a 1:50 consolidation the price can be less than 2c.

The days of new money coming into this stock appear to be long gone. Unless management can hatch a plan very soon the only floor supporting this stock is likely to be the ASX trading system imposed one that held it up prior to the reconstruction.

All my opinion of course and I hope that management can finally get their act together. Not betting on it though. Lost too much already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.