IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

re: possible buy signal forming you make me laugh TT!Peregrine...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    re: possible buy signal forming you make me laugh TT!

Peregrine still own about 3.3% in AMN noms and Pergrine corporate (see recent broker presentation and the compare names back to frosty's leaving directors notice when he was dumped) - this is also evidence that they are escrowed as they have not sold any. They did have a few cronies in the stock too though and it is probably them getting out that has been depressing the SP. Either way you can see from the broker presentation plus new substantial shareholder notices plus BTC's NTA statement for April plus directors holding notices that all the biggest shareholders just keep buying or hold thei stock. What you can't see is the Beville family buying separate from Bluscan - if they actually are at all ;)

One other thing I forgot to mention is that eG Capital are just about to start research on PRR and do a roadshow in June/July - given the changing winds of biotechs (eg VCR and PBO) the timing could be perfect.

Any clients of eGcapital that might be able to check this out a little better for us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $659.6K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 399004 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 4457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.