PAR 2.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Sharewise Presentation 22/7/24, page-70

1. 4,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6804
    Bedger, appreciate the post.

I too always thought we'd be successful way back in 2019..I thought we were a year away from a deal back then. I had done very scant research back then...

Of course today I am disappointed and sick of this share being pounded day in day out, no respite...Man from the East points it out...Anchor man's anchor is even heavier, I cop an ear full and you know what, I can't argue...It's not fun.

Why do I stick with it? Am I an idiot? Sourjurner, Tanim, GG. dont answer that!

What I do like is that we aren't the same old Paradigm from back in 2019 days.

We now have more proof, but not just pain and function...Not just SAS in many batches IMPROVING as the batches came in...
    Not just EAP...we have DMOAD.Yes we prob need a dedicated trial but Paul also said it on the last presso (ie duration) and some of you will take only a small spoonful of what he says as any sorta of gospel. I don't blame you.

But as Bedger also says...he cant go around saying this stuff based on nothing. There has to be some substance.

I have always, always wondered for myself; WHY the heck are we not getting a deal after our Phase 1...After certainly our Phase 2? Surely we'd get one then? There is something wrong here I thought. It took me a trip to the USA Oarsi conference to understand that the experts in the field had to say about it. When I asked a few they all said that there have been so many drugs for OA hat have all been problematic and have failed for one reason or the other. The landscape for deals specifically with OA, has changed. It's not like the days where deals would get done after P1 and P2. Many are wary now.

I'm working on a post with further proof of this, hope to have it out by the weekend, it's yet another example of how hard and difficult it is to come up with a genuinely good solution here.

Now you have to make up your own mind. If you still think there are lies here...it's up to you. I'm not trying to convince you to buy. Im writing about what I think and what I see, its my own personal belief. I could be wrong, Ive never tried to say Im always right and YOU are wrong. I call for negatives, I want them. Its good for us to debate them (in a civilised way) and be across them. Ive always said that.

If you dont buy and leave does it affect me?

No.

I don't want you to leave, I'd rather have informed longer termers on board...but I also get what ppl like 39KP are saying too...things could've been done so much better, maybe with hindsight, whatever....but here we are and we are waiting. There is a lot of good that's happened that we often forget. Fast Track is one of the biggest sure proofs of what we have and not just some flimsy random regulator, the biggest market in the world's regulator gave us that badge. It won't end there.

They also allowed us to import and treat 10 of their own. It doesn't sound like much, to get that thru was a big win... a lot of paperwork and proof.
    Even SAS program was a massive effort and needed a lot of paperwork and evidence before the Aus government would just allow it.

I will not forget how much effort PAR staff have made to get these wins. Despite the time it took, despite the cost. Yes it was onerous, yes we were diluted and how long has it taken, I agree. In actuality, 350 mil shares is not a lot. That will become much more apparent in a few years time when the SP is materially above where it is now (my opinion)

These experts at Oarsi and so many others are all saying they are waiting for FDA clearance.

You get that and this is all going to change.

You may not see it in a week after the ann (if its positive!)...it may not be a month...but in my personal opinion, it will happen quickly.

This story is no where near from over.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $105.4K 437.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1325 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29564 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.