sharia law - the thine edge of trhe wedge?, page-32

1. 848 Posts.
    Hello Ronsterm,

"The only question is what is the motive for destroying our society".

I believe this is the avenue this issue should be adressed. My two cents on the matter is as follows. An insane far leftist 'George Bernard Shaw' of a century ago praised Islam. He even aucknowledged it as a dictatorship fit to rule the world. The word DICTATORSHIP used rather easily is concerning to me. The youtube clip below high-lights all this.

Now I should stress that not all people on the left are insane. There are reasonable individuals amongst them of course. However, the people pushing the agenda we are seeing have hijacked this wing taking advantage of its progressive nature. The left really should come out and oust them.

The whole point of the matter is that Islam is seen as a convenient tool to push the world into a one world government style system, a global dictatorship. The elites view organised religions like Islam as a tool to control people, that is it. At the end of the day we are all people. It is through exploiting divisions that the elite can synthesize outcomes they desire.

I am not bashing Islam to the individual. I admit I do not like the religion, my opinion, however I understand that their are many Islamic people who take the bad stuff from the Koran with a grain of salt and really do not care to much about the doctrine. They simply just identify themeselves as muslem for cultural reasons.

Judeo-Christian immigration into Australia has resulted in ever diminishing divisions, i.e they have pretty much integrated into Australian society and are useless in terms of being used as a divisive tool by the elites. This the elites would no doubt not be happy about, so they bring us Islam instead which is for all intensive purposes impossible to integrate into our society if you want to be frank. The elites know this, this is what they talk about over the dinner table.

Islam does have a strong militant aspect about it in terms of doctrine. I mean Mohamad fought in 77 offensive wars lets not forget. He also personally beheaded people. Islam is a religion that can be mobilized for revolutionary means. This is a scenario I have put together. At the present time the elites dirty hands are focused in on the Middle East. You have to remember that the elites dirty hands were focused in Europe before the two world wars. Imagine down the track they start a massive war in the Middle East. At this point Islamic numbers in what is left of the West will be significant. This could spill over into the West. The writings of the elites clearly state that the last great social cataclysm must be blamed on religious splits and sovereign borders. This they then believe will allow for a one world dictatorship whose religion will be of the one the elites practice now and we are not privy to. It is an old time ancient religion. Going into this is another matter.

Just my two cents worth,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJsDNueenJA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.