PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Yes, that is my believe too. It will get significantly worse for...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Yes, that is my believe too. It will get significantly worse for Europe and America in the next few months, the sooner they kick into action the quicker this will be resolved. Trump banning travel from Europe is actually a positive thing in my view as he is finally taking it seriously. Better late than never. Italy on lock down is also a good thing - I hope Europe will follow very soon.

Here is another good news (but combined with bad news... sorry)
    The mortality rate of COVID-19 is probably only 0.7% or lower, as opposed to the global reported rate of 3.4%. Mortality rate of the flu is around 0.1%, so that really puts things in perspective of how deadly COVID-19 is. This lower rate is based on the exceptionally high rate of testing in South Korea, because the rest of the world hasn't tested as thoroughly as they had, given how mild or asymptomatic some carriers can be, it is likely that the active cases are much higher than being reported:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51836898
    The bad news is of course, the active case is probably far higher than we know. As at 9/3/20 South Korea had done 210,144 tests, or 4,099 test per million people. USA, in contrast has done 8,554 in total, or 26 test per million people.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/covid-19-testing/

But please don't lose sight of things are currently under control in China. If the 2nd or 3rd wave in China does not hit as bad, according to the article I posted earlier today, China could be back in business around the April/May mark. That is good for PET.

I apologise ahead if I speak too much about COVID-19. I won't feel offended if you put me on ignore if this is getting too much for you. I sold out of all my shares except PET (and SDV for entirely different reasons) because I believe things are going to get worse short term before they get better. I still believe PET will get better quicker than the rest of ASX due to China now being ahead of the rest of the world in the overall progress of the pandemic. All my own opinion of course, keep in mind I am no professional in this and the stock market bears only a token percentage of my wealth thus I can afford to take such risks. But I find when I read about what others are doing it helps me with my decision making, so I hope this helps you here.

Once again, good luck and take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.