GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

sharing is caring..

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thought you would be happy if I shared this with you. My broker mate at Patersons missed the presentation that GOT did for the guys here in Perth, but heard the highlights from his fellow brokers. None of the info was specific or unreleased, so not market sensitive but it was all very bullish. Snipets that were mentioned were that the directors do not want to be taken over before they get to production as they can see the company being worth so much more then. And they hold a bucket load of shares themselves!! They are confident as they can be about the various permits being granted to mine. They are very condfident about the quality of the turf they hold on Groote and interesting the little island they hold off Groote got a favorable mention. They spoke of the small number of shares on issue and also that it is very tightly held. Good to see the boys out promoting the company by speaking to brokers.
    I dont know about you guys but I have a very good feeling about our future with this company.
    Good luck all Tretch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.