SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Sharp Rebound is ON!

1. 9,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4296
    9 months ago Dec 2014 i called SLR at lows of 17c and it rocketed up to 33c where it hit resistance then crashed back down to current lows of 13c-15c where it is still now for some months.

As GP POG rebounds sharply this is bullish for SLR hedge or no hedge. Posters who use the hedge argument to downramp SLR are myopic, the hedge can be applied as and when they see fit, it did provide valuable income at the time, now they are cutting costs, with rising income on the rising GP, how can that not be positive.

In 2011-2014 i was watching an interesting dance between PRU & SLR which followed each other like glue even daily, now PRU is at 34c at 250% higher MC of $183M v SLR MC of $74M.

My question is when will SLR rebound from this low flatline bottoming pattern. 2 days in a row its gone up strongly. Last night Newmont and today Newcrest also up strongly but its SLR thats leading the gold stocks on % risers today.

The doom and gloom predictions of GP collapse to 1000 proven wrong again, GP cannot break below 1070 after several attempts. Now headed to 1200, crack out of that low range.

SO my call is this is the bottom and has been 13c-15c. It ought to recover just like SBM did from its lows. It ought to rematch PRU in MC and recover to 30c again. But will it again? The traders spiked this last time from 15c to 33c and easy 1 bagger, they may do it again.

Is it worth a try or a hedge to other falling stocks? if GP is rising yes.
    Last edited by tomboy: 13/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.