CYP 12.5% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

With the Sumi talks concluded (for the present) Wotton could buy...

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    With the Sumi talks concluded (for the present) Wotton could buy on market (unless there are other inside info restrictions) for less than the option price. How much volume would be available at less than $1.50 I don't know.

Re your second line. I get the emotion in it but not really who it is directed at. For quite some time now potential new retail investors finding their way to this forum would hardly have received a glowing endorsement of the company - and that isn't supposed to be the point of a discussion site.

But perhaps folk like yourself that do claim some expertise in respiratory medicine could help deepen the discussion here sometimes. I'd like to see more discussion that goes to the inherent value of the stock because I see a pretty substantial disconnect between what a lot of long termers seem to think the stock is worth and what they post on. There is a lot of posts critical of management but not many posts that potential new investors would read that shows the growth scenarios behind some of the high price hopes some long termers have.

I'm positive on this stock but my sell price this year to Sumi would have been cheaper at $2.75 than most long term holders and frequent commenters posts would suggest theirs was. So wouldn't it be valuable to have posts showing why such higher valuations are warranted? Wouldn't there be merit in those more substantive discussions from the standpoint of what potential investors might read?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.030(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 29.5¢ 26.0¢ $113.1K 420.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 3935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.